Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Holding an Arab summit to support small and medium enterprises next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holding an Arab summit to support small and medium enterprises next month Empty Holding an Arab summit to support small and medium enterprises next month

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Sep 2022, 6:58 am

Holding an Arab summit to support small and medium enterprises next month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Jordanian capital, Amman, intends to launch an Arab summit of official civil bodies and institutions working in support of small and medium enterprises, organized by the Economic and Social Committee for West Asian States (ESCWA) and of the United Nations in cooperation with the Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO).
    The Jordan News Agency stated today that "the summit, which will start its work on the 29th of next month, will contain 20 main sessions and 10 supportive side events, and aims to help Arab small and medium enterprises access regional and international markets, deal with various sources of financing, and benefit from networks." regional and international levels, and increase its capacity to expand.
    She added, "The summit provides a regional platform that brings together leaders from the public and private sectors to call for the development of comprehensive policies and strategies that support small and medium enterprises in the Arab countries."
    And she added, "It is expected that 600 parties representing a number of economic ministers in Arab countries, directors of official economic bodies, economists, entrepreneurs, owners of investments and businesses, in addition to economic experts and representatives of intergovernmental organizations and civil society, will participate."

14 . views
    Added 09/25/2022 - 11:36 AM
    Update 09/25/2022 - 2:57 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:06 am