Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi tweets about the arrest of the accused of tax theft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi tweets about the arrest of the accused of tax theft Empty Al-Kazemi tweets about the arrest of the accused of tax theft

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2022, 5:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Kazemi tweets about the arrest of the accused of tax theft[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, commented on the arrest of the accused of stealing tax deposits without a clear indication of the case, as he only praised the Ministry of Interior for “prosecuting the theft of public money.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi said in his tweet that "from the first day until the last moment, we affirm the continuation of our government in the fight against corruption, exposing the corrupt and arresting the criminals."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The pursuit of public money thieves and bringing them to justice is an issue that has received our direct attention and our close follow-up in accordance with the legal contexts in force in the implementation of judicial orders."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:33 am