Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arrest 20 accused of murder, theft and trafficking in human organs crimes in different parts of Bagh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arrest 20 accused of murder, theft and trafficking in human organs crimes in different parts of Bagh Empty Arrest 20 accused of murder, theft and trafficking in human organs crimes in different parts of Bagh

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 3:26 am

Arrest 20 accused of murder, theft and trafficking in human organs crimes in different parts of Baghdad

29/04/2017

Direction Press / Baghdad
    Dropped security forces arrested 20 accused of murder, theft and trafficking in human organs crimes in different parts of Baghdad.
    A statement by the Ministry of Interior got "direction Press" on a copy of the detachments of anti-objects province of Baghdad Directorate arrested 20 accused of various criminal offenses, ranging from murder, theft and trafficking in human organs, as well as theft "pickpocket" of citizens operations in public markets .
    It was also arrested on a number of thieves and offenders

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:54 am