Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold prices in the global markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold prices in the global markets Empty Gold prices in the global markets

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2022, 4:18 am

[size=35][size=35]Gold prices in the global markets[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-17 | 01:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gold prices stabilized today, Thursday, as demand for the precious metal declined due to the latest geopolitical concerns, while markets were boosted by hopes that the US Federal Reserve would be less aggressive in raising interest rates in the coming months.

And by 0103 GMT, there was little change in gold in spot transactions, and it recorded $ 1773.40 an ounce.

There was also little change in US gold futures, which recorded $1,776.20 an ounce.

Gold prices reached their highest levels in three months at $1,786.35 an ounce on Tuesday, after news of two people being killed by Russian missiles in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] near the border with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

But the Polish president said on Wednesday that a missile that fell in his country was most likely stray and was fired by Ukrainian air defences, dispelling fears of an expansion of the war between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Investors are awaiting the US central bank's decision to raise interest rates in December.
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]

The interest rate hike affects the appetite for the precious metal, which does not yield interest.

As for other precious metals, silver fell 0.3 percent to $21.41 an ounce. Platinum fell 0.3% to $1,003.4 an ounce. Palladium fell 0.2 percent to $2,067.10 an ounce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:52 pm