Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor allocated eight billion dinars, loans for the unemployed to eradicate poverty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor allocated eight billion dinars, loans for the unemployed to eradicate poverty Empty The Ministry of Labor allocated eight billion dinars, loans for the unemployed to eradicate poverty

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Sep 2014, 6:48 am

The Ministry of Labor allocated eight billion dinars, loans for the unemployed to eradicate poverty

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 2, September: With recorded during the first half of 2014 nearly 415 000 unemployed in the country, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, more than 8 billion dinars to launch more than 1,000 loan for the unemployed within the national strategy for poverty alleviation.

He said Labour Minister Nassar al-Rubaie, said that "the ministry has allocated eight billion and 92 million dinars for distribution among covered," pointing out that "the Department of Employment and loans of the ministry completed the 1101 special treatment unemployed for buyout loans within the national strategy for poverty alleviation, during the first half of this year in Baghdad and the provinces. "

He pointed out that "the number of transactions executed since the start of the program loans strategic end of the year 2012 until the end of last July, there were 3001 total amounts treated 22 billion and 200 million dinars." Admiral ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:51 am