Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: 2023 is a crossroads for the political system and will determine where I am. We have th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi: 2023 is a crossroads for the political system and will determine where I am. We have th Empty Al-Halbousi: 2023 is a crossroads for the political system and will determine where I am. We have th

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 6:02 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi said, on Thursday, that the year 2023 is a crossroads for the political system and "will determine where I am."

"The government has taken practical steps to combat corruption and our vision is common, and if no actual action takes place in 2023 to combat corruption, it will never fight," Al-Halbousi said, during an interview broadcast by the "Al-Rasheed" satellite channel, and followed by IQ NEWS.

He added, "We count a lot on Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, and we have asked for support and expressed support, and the changes in the security leadership took into account the principle of balance by the Prime Minister. The new Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Police Affairs is the oldest officer in the Interior, and he is a Sunni."

He referred to "commitments and commitments from the framework to represent many Sunni forces in the government," adding that "the rivalry between the representatives of Diyala province led to a problem in their representation in the government, and political figures in it were the reason for the exclusion of the former head of the Sunni Endowment, and the file cannot and cannot be left." The politician in it is in this picture, just as Salah al-Din has been without a governor for a long time, and I do not mean the location, but the capacity.

He continued, "The provincial council elections were adopted in the ministerial curriculum and will take place in October 2023, and there is a tendency to merge the laws of the elections of representatives and governorates," and "the component analogy will be adopted by distributing committees, as happened in previous sessions."

And he added, "If we do not get a solution to the issue of the Turkish-Iranian bombing of Iraq, the problem will deepen, and political solutions are very necessary to address problems with countries and stop the attacks," noting that "

Al-Halbousi said, "Achieving balance in ministries is a principle I have worked on since my presidency of parliament in 2018, and balance in state departments must be coupled with efficiency, and the Sunni forces are present in state institutions and now have their own decision and status," stressing, "I have not dealt with any country except with my Iraqi identity and my position." Sovereign".

Regarding the new "Anbar Alliance", he said that this alliance "has failed to manage the political file from 2003 to 2017," explaining that "there is no enmity with the Sunni parties, but rather a difference of convictions regarding the political approach."

He pointed out that "the component agreement and joint administration is the ideal solution for the status of Kirkuk after the upcoming elections

and regarding the political process," the Speaker of Parliament said.

He pointed out that "2023 will determine where I will be, and it is a parting of the paths of the political system and will define many features in it." Regarding his

opinion of political figures, Muhammad al-Halbousi said, "Muqtada al-Sadr is a seasoned and adventurous leader who took a giant step by leaving him while he was victorious in the elections, and Nuri al-Maliki is strong-willed and does not give up easily, and Pavel My request is better and easier than what he announces, and Mishaan al-Jabouri does not stand firm on a position and takes advantage of others and my anger, and Abu Mazen before was better than before and was easily consistent with him, but today not.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:35 am