Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The "Finance" expects the Iraqi government's vote on the budget: Parliament's approval of it will ta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The "Finance" expects the Iraqi government's vote on the budget: Parliament's approval of it will ta Empty The "Finance" expects the Iraqi government's vote on the budget: Parliament's approval of it will ta

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:57 am

The "Finance" expects the Iraqi government's vote on the budget: Parliament's approval of it will take about two months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-10 03:31

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Finance Committee expected, on Saturday, that the Iraqi Council of Ministers will vote on the draft general financial budget law for the year 2023 at the end of this month.
    Committee member Mueen Al-Kadhimi told Shafaq News agency, "The total value in the draft budget law has risen to 222 trillion dinars, in response to the demands of the ministries and governorates," indicating that raising the total value "needs modification by the Ministry of Finance to prepare the final draft of the bill before sending it." to the Cabinet.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 am