Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mixers: the new Government will see the light in the coming hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mixers: the new Government will see the light in the coming hours Empty Mixers: the new Government will see the light in the coming hours

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 6:46 am

Mixers: the new Government will see the light in the coming hours

Friday, September 5, 2014

Baghdad newspaper probity – citizen would likely block MP in the National Alliance of good mixers to see new light in the coming hours.

Mixers, he said in a statement today that "the Presidency of the Council of Deputies charged the parliamentarians not to leave Baghdad and prepare for the ratification of the next Government is formed after negotiations between the political blocs to advanced stages."

The negotiations began with high ceilings, but flexible reclining on the floor reaching understandings within the framework of the Constitution, and we are waiting for the results announcement of portfolios and names of Ministers in the coming hours. "

The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim stressed "the need to make mutual concessions and flexibility within the ceiling of the Constitution and the law and speed up the formation of the Government and not to wait until the final hours of legal time and download from surprises and pressure for more unlawful gains."

Referred to as "the House of Salim Al-jubouri has called on Council members to a meeting Wednesday to prepare for the ratification of the new line-up finished 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:48 am