Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for "Light": Government Rasheed Bank will begin in the coming days, sprayed loan staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for "Light": Government Rasheed Bank will begin in the coming days, sprayed loan staff Empty Deputy for "Light": Government Rasheed Bank will begin in the coming days, sprayed loan staff

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Sep 2016, 3:45 am

Deputy for "Light": Government Rasheed Bank will begin in the coming days, sprayed loan staff

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said a member of the Finance Committee MP pros Hamadoun, said on Sunday that Rafidain Bank began sprayed a financial loan of ten million dinars for all employees on the permanent staffing in the ministries of the Iraqi state an interest rate of 6 percent of the total amount.
    According to the MP, he told the "light News" that "the government will begin Rasheed Bank also sprayed loan staff during the coming days, indicating that these loans is unrelated to the financial budget of the Iraqi state, but will be funded by bank investment."
    According to Hamadoun that "loans granted to employees were the result of repeated requests from the public sector companies to meet the need of the employee who wants snapped for housing loans and complete the construction of the content of not less than an area of ​​about 70 square meters."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:03 pm