Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian products in Iraqi markets...

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian products in Iraqi markets... Empty Syrian products in Iraqi markets...

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2022, 4:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Syrian products in Iraqi markets...[/size]

[size=45]Wednesday, 12-28-2022,
    the opening of the “Made in Syria” exhibition in Baghdad
    , the head of the Syrian-Iraqi Businessmen Council and the director of the regional office of the Union of Arab Exporters and Importers, Muhammad Al-Sawah, confirmed that the opening of the “Made in Syria” exhibition in Baghdad is an important event and an important window for Syrian products Which proved that, despite all circumstances, it can reach the world and prove itself in other countries, despite the blockade and sanctions.[/size]
    [size=45]In a statement, Al-Sawah added: The turnout for the exhibition was very good from the first day, as the Baghdad International Fair witnessed a remarkable presence from Iraqi consumers, merchants and industrialists, which confirms that there is a thirst in the Iraqi market for the Syrian product.[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that “Made in Syria” is diverse and comprehensive for all sectors, and it meets the needs of the Iraqi market, and indicated that the Syrian industrialist will not accept defeat and proves day after day that he is returning with a stronger start than before, stressing that he is still proving his worth in all forums and exhibitions and he has persistence and determination. To give the best in various types of industries, pointing out that Syrian products have permanently imposed their presence and distinction at the regional level despite all the difficult circumstances.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:13 am