Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Awa / Othman: Al-Sudanese taking practical steps will contribute to strengthening confidence with th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Awa / Othman: Al-Sudanese taking practical steps will contribute to strengthening confidence with th Empty Awa / Othman: Al-Sudanese taking practical steps will contribute to strengthening confidence with th

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2022, 6:04 am

[size=32]Awa / Othman: Al-Sudanese taking practical steps will contribute to strengthening confidence with the region[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 5 Views

Conscious / Baghdad / ZN
    Independent/- The independent Kurdish politician Mahmoud Othman confirmed that taking practical steps between the federal and regional governments will contribute to strengthening confidence between the two sides to solve the outstanding problems between them.
    Othman said in a press statement transmitted by the reporter (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA) that the Prime Minister, Muhammad al-Sudani, wants to reassure the Kurdistan region by taking some practical steps, including sending the salaries of the region's employees. .
    He explained that the coming days are sufficient to clarify the next steps, whether positive or negative, between Baghdad and Erbil, given that Al-Sudanese works within the coordinating framework block and what the framework wants.
    Othman indicated that the Kurds and Sunnis supported Al-Sudani in his steps, and are waiting for more from him according to the political agreement on the basis of which the current government was formed. Certainly, if the parties to the coordination framework agree to allow Al-Sudanese to take positive steps and implement the agreements, we can see close solutions to the outstanding problems.
    Othman explained that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, is currently monitoring the performance of the current government, and can give an opinion on it after 6 months of taking it over.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:02 pm