Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Oil: There are no practical steps regarding the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Oil: There are no practical steps regarding the oil and gas law Empty Member of Parliamentary Oil: There are no practical steps regarding the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2023, 5:44 am

Member of Parliamentary Oil: There are no practical steps regarding the oil and gas law
    • Time: 03/17/2023 10:25:43

• Read: 819 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Amer Al-Jabri, said that: "There are still no practical steps regarding the oil and gas law."
    "The committee is waiting for the government to send a draft oil and gas law to start studying it," Adnan Al-Jabri told {Euphrates News} agency.
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, pledged, within his government program, to legislate the oil and gas law. During his visit two days ago to the Kurdistan region - announcing a comprehensive agreement with Erbil - he said: We are continuing to implement this agreement, which is a prelude to understanding about the legislation of the most important law, which is the oil law. The
    oil and gas law that has been stalled in Parliament since its first session, in 2005, is one of the most prominent points on which a preliminary agreement was reached between the governments of Baghdad and the Kurdistan region. However, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Sherzad Qasim, stated that the law faces many obstacles. , despite the fact that it helps to resolve the differences between the governments of Baghdad and the region.

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:04 am