Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next Monday.. The Iraqi parliament begins its legislative session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next Monday.. The Iraqi parliament begins its legislative session Empty Next Monday.. The Iraqi parliament begins its legislative session

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2023, 5:48 am

Next Monday.. The Iraqi parliament begins its legislative session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-04 05:35
    Font

Shafaq News/ The State of Law bloc reported that the first legislative term for the second year of the Iraqi parliament will begin next Monday, through discussion and approval of a number of laws.

The representative of the bloc, Aref Al-Hamami, told Shafaq News agency, "The legislative recess of the parliament will end next Sunday, but the first legislative term for the second legislative year will start next Monday, January 9."
    He added, "The new legislative term will witness the reading and amendment of the election law and the amendment of the unified retirement law, in addition to reading and amending the oil and gas law and many laws that need to be read in preparation for their approval within the House of Representatives."
    On the eighth of last December, the Iraqi parliament entered a legislative recess for a period of 30 days, provided that it resumes its sessions as scheduled on the ninth of January.
    It is noteworthy that the Presidency of the House of Representatives decided, on November 8, 2022, to extend the second legislative term of the first legislative year of the fifth electoral session, by one month, in order to "approve important laws.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:52 am