Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar Empty An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2023, 5:42 am

An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-25 03:19
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Islamic Supreme Council, one of the forces of the coordination framework, revealed today, Wednesday, that an Iraqi delegation will soon visit the United States of America in order to discuss the high exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq.

The spokesman for the council, Ali al-Daffi, told Shafaq News agency, "A leading delegation from the Iraqi Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq will visit the United States of America in the coming days in order to discuss the US Federal Reserve's policy and give an appropriate opportunity of time so that Iraqi banks can adapt and deal with the system." The new banker.
    Al-Daffi stated, "The issue of fighting corruption, money laundering, and currency smuggling cannot be addressed with the stroke of a pen, but rather requires decisions and procedures," stressing, "We support fighting corruption and ending money laundering and currency smuggling from Iraq, but there must be a reasonable amount of time." So that the Iraqi government can follow up and implement these measures.
    The US ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, says that the United States does not set the exchange rate for the dollar and has not imposed sanctions on new Iraqi banks.  
    Romanowski said in a televised interview that Washington "continues a mechanism that took several years to strengthen the Iraqi banking sector to help it comply with the global banking system, and to ensure that the banking system is not used to launder the Iraqi people's money and smuggle it out of Iraq."
    Romanowski also indicated that these procedures began two years ago with gradual implementation by Iraqi banks, according to an agreement between the US Federal Bank and the Central Bank of Iraq, adding that they are “designed to prevent and restrict money laundering, as suspending or postponing them leads to a rollback in the system.”
    And the Iraqi currency lost about 10 percent of its value, says the Wall Street Journal in a report it published a few days ago, after procedures related to imposing compliance rules on the Central Bank of Iraq's dealings with currency dealers with regard to the US dollar. 
    Under the new procedures, Iraqi banks are required to submit dollar transfers on a new online platform with the Central Bank of Iraq, which are then reviewed by the Federal Reserve Bank. 
    US officials say the system aims to limit the use of the Iraqi banking system to smuggle dollars to Tehran, Damascus and money laundering havens across the Middle East.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nakluagator and wciappetta like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar Empty Re: An Iraqi delegation visits Washington to discuss the crisis of the rising dollar

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Jan 2023, 9:19 am

Right after CBI gets changed out; timing - Also CBI didn't request to be removed, he was simply removed, and his pride left intact.

Nakluagator likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:23 am