Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A bank releases good news for merchants: dollars at the official rate and “no commission” transfersp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A bank releases good news for merchants: dollars at the official rate and “no commission” transfersp Empty A bank releases good news for merchants: dollars at the official rate and “no commission” transfersp

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 11:40 am

A bank releases good news for merchants: dollars at the official rate and “no commission” transfers[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 20:27 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Al Janoob Islamic Bank for Investment and Finance provided good news to merchants and company owners regarding saving dollars and transferring them abroad "without commission".
    And the bank stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "the Southern Bank makes an offer to merchants and owners of companies by providing services of foreign transfers and letters of credit at a commission of zero percent," noting "the presence of a network of correspondents all over the world."
    He added, "Foreign remittances are at an exchange rate of 1470 dinars to the US dollar, while documentary credits are at an exchange rate of 1465 dinars to the US dollar. All the merchant has to do is visit its branches in Iraq or contact the call center by calling 6009."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:41 am