Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Confrontation with speculators".. The Minister of Commerce pledges to provide meat and fish at subs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Confrontation with speculators".. The Minister of Commerce pledges to provide meat and fish at subs Empty "Confrontation with speculators".. The Minister of Commerce pledges to provide meat and fish at subs

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 5:53 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Minister of Commerce, Atheer Al-Ghurairy, announced today, Saturday, that convoys loaded with foodstuffs will be dispatched to the marketing outlets.

Al-Ghurairy said in a press conference at the stores of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade in Baghdad, that "a large number of trucks and convoys loaded with materials for table eggs, milk, chicken and flour set out to their marketing outlets in Baghdad and the provinces for sale at lower prices than the local market," noting that "the ministry will provide in a few days The next few meat, fish and other items at reduced prices."

He added, "The coming days will witness many campaigns to distribute various foodstuffs, and there will be outlets in Baghdad and the provinces," noting that "the aim of operating these trucks is to confront speculators and meet the needs of the citizen."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:17 pm