Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between al-Hakim and al-Abadi discusses supporting the government's economic measures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - A meeting between al-Hakim and al-Abadi discusses supporting the government's economic measures Empty A meeting between al-Hakim and al-Abadi discusses supporting the government's economic measures

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A meeting between al-Hakim and al-Abadi discusses supporting the government's economic measures[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, discussed today, Thursday, with the head of the Leadership Council of the State Forces Alliance, Haider al-Abadi, several files, the most important of which is supporting the government in its economic steps.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hakim's media office said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "he met with Haider al-Abadi, the former prime minister and head of the leadership council of the National State Forces Alliance," noting that "the two parties exchanged views on political developments in Iraq and the region, as well as discussing the economic and social reality and challenges." facing the government and ways to overcome it.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hakim renewed his support for the Iraqi government in its economic steps and the openness of Iraq to the regional and international environment, and the need for the steps to turn into action programs governed by specific time ceilings.[/size]
    [size=45]He called for "completing the lagging projects, especially those in direct contact with the needs of citizens, and speeding up the preparation of the general budget so that the executive authorities can implement the projects entrusted to them," stressing "the importance of continuing the security and military effort to eliminate ISIS gangs, by strengthening the intelligence effort and preemptive operations."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:46 pm