Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Fares Issa” visits the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Fares Issa” visits the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region Empty “Fares Issa” visits the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2024, 4:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Fares Issa” visits the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45]Today, Tuesday, May 7, 2024, Mr. Fares Issa, Head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Representative Office in Baghdad, accompanied by Mr. Ahmed Muhammad Saleh, Director of the Representative Office in Erbil, visited the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region and was received by Mr. Minister Awat Sheikh Janab and a number of Directors-General of the Ministry.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the outstanding financial problems between the federal governments and the Kurdistan Region were discussed, as well as the region’s constitutional and legal entitlements.[/size]
    [size=45]In another aspect of the meeting, the Ministry's vision for resolving financial disputes with Baghdad was discussed, and the Ministry's future plans and mechanisms to find radical solutions to the region's annual budget and the issue of employee salaries.[/size]
    [size=45]At the conclusion of the meeting, the Minister praised the efforts of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad to strengthen relations between ministries and government institutions in Erbil and Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 1:22 pm