Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani receives the US Undersecretary of State

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani receives the US Undersecretary of State Empty Al-Sudani receives the US Undersecretary of State

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2024, 4:59 am

Al-Sudani receives the US Undersecretary of State
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
     Today, Wednesday (May 8, 2024), Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received the US Under Secretary of State for Civil Security, Democracy, and Human Rights, Ozra Zia.
    The Sudanese media office stated in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “the Prime Minister stressed during the meeting, Iraq’s keenness to strengthen its democratic system, and its adherence to what has been achieved on this path, based on its constitution, which stipulates pluralism, human rights, transitional justice after regime change, and fairness.” Components that have been subjected to repression and terrorist attacks.” 
    The Prime Minister stressed that “what is happening in Gaza is unprecedented and a blatant violation of human rights, and amounts to genocide, noting that most of the victims are women and children according to reports of international organizations,” stressing “the need to make more efforts to stop this war.” to which the Palestinian people are exposed. 
    For her part, Zia pointed to “Iraq’s exceptional role in the region, being a country with a democratic system, achieving progress in the field of human rights and reducing the phenomenon of human trafficking, in addition to its role in maintaining peace in the region,” praising “what the government has accomplished in establishing a Supreme Council.” For youth and a women’s council,” according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:20 am