Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Expert: America views Iraq as an enemy and hinders the arming of its army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: America views Iraq as an enemy and hinders the arming of its army Empty Expert: America views Iraq as an enemy and hinders the arming of its army

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:23 pm

[size=45][size=41]Expert: America views Iraq as an enemy and hinders the arming of its army[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Wednesday, the security expert, Sabah Al-Agaili, accused the American side of trying to obstruct all efforts aimed at arming the Iraqi army, noting that America deals with Iraq as an enemy.
    Al-Ugaili said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the American strategy still believes that Iraq poses a real threat to its interests in the event that it provides its army with advanced weapons, as is the case for the rest of the countries in the region whose armies have upgraded their weapons.”
    He added, "The big mistake made by the previous governments was to be dragged behind the American will to completely change its armament from the Russian to the American weapon."
    And he indicated that “despite the attempts of the Maliki government and what followed it to go to conclude arms deals with Russia, the last of which was the contract during the time of the government of Nuri al-Maliki, which amounted to eleven billion dollars, but the Pentagon and the American administration thwarted the deal, as well as the deals that followed it, whether with Russia, China or Western countries.”
    Al-Aqili pointed out that “the government’s first step can be directed towards obtaining advanced weapons, provided that it does not radically change its armament from the American armament.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Expert: America views Iraq as an enemy and hinders the arming of its army Empty Re: Expert: America views Iraq as an enemy and hinders the arming of its army

Post by Bama Diva Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:06 pm

And he indicated that “despite the attempts of the Maliki government and what followed it to go to conclude arms deals with Russia, the last of which was the contract during the time of the government of Nuri al-Maliki, which amounted to eleven billion dollars, but the Pentagon and the American administration thwarted the deal, as well as the deals that followed it, whether with Russia, China or Western countries.”

No, America doesn’t think Iraq is the enemy but they learned rapidly that Maliki was an enemy, not to be trusted. Yep, America literally chose Maliki to be the PM but it didn’t take long to realize Maliki was a mistake. He was a money launderer, smuggler, thief, and everything else you might think of. Goodness, he allowed ISIS to take over and if not for the US, Iraq would be flying the ISIS flag now. Ok, off my rant. I detest the man in case you couldn’t tell. Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm