Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is committed to accelerating the arming Iraq.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is committed to accelerating the arming Iraq. Empty America is committed to accelerating the arming Iraq.

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 am

America is committed to accelerating the arming Iraq.

04/15/2014
    Union:

Renewed the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, on Monday, saying that the U.S. government will speed up delivery of weapons to Iraq to help in the war against terrorist organizations. A statement issued by "condemn the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and strongly continuous terrorist acts by the so-called Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant (Daash) and followed. Especially, targeting dams and other critical infrastructure facilities." The statement added that "in response to specific requests from the Iraqi side, the United States provided to Iraq large quantities of weapons and ammunition in line with the strategic framework agreement and security partnership long term between the two sides," and followed the embassy in a statement, "We will continue to accelerate the delivery of the shipments in order to ensure that the forces Iraqi security equipped with modern weapons and the effective size of the suit and the serious threat posed by al Daash on Iraq and the region. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 am