Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi confirm: the steps of political reform begin with amending the constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi confirm: the steps of political reform begin with amending the constitution Empty Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi confirm: the steps of political reform begin with amending the constitution

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Allawi and Abdul-Mahdi confirm: the steps of political reform begin with amending the constitution[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-20 | 03:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Policy

The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, discussed with the former Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, today, Monday, the situation in Iraq and ways to achieve stability, while the two parties stressed that the steps of political reform begin with amending the constitution.

The media office of the head of the National Coalition stated, in a statement received by [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url], that "Allawi received former Prime Minister Adel [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul Mahdi[/url] in his office."

He added, "During the meeting, they talked about the situation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and ways to achieve stability, in addition to supporting the government in implementing its ministerial program and supporting its efforts to combat corruption."

According to the statement, the meeting discussed the "constitutional amendment proposal," stressing that "the first steps of real political reform must begin with the constitution and amend some of its clauses."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm