Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

K Company.. Keeping Pace With The Best Electronic Payment Systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

K Company.. Keeping Pace With The Best Electronic Payment Systems  Empty K Company.. Keeping Pace With The Best Electronic Payment Systems

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:34 am

K Company.. Keeping Pace With The Best Electronic Payment Systems 
    On February 24, 2023
    [rtl]The Independent/- Hajja Um Montaser goes to collect her monthly retirement pension from an office adjacent to their house, and she used to repeat the phrase “God bless you, Abu Key Card.” This matter did not come out of nowhere, but left behind great pain. She receives her salary, his answer is from the grievances of the bank that I used to see.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This is one of the thousands of cases that were finding it extremely difficult to receive the pension salary, which is one of the most important dues, but the presence of the International Smart Card Company represented for them the door of access from the long suffering that they never imagined would end with this happy ending that the salary would be at the head of the street.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hajjah Umm Muntasir, at first, did not realize that her salary was in this small card “according to the owner of the port,” and she did not pay him the required attention, but when she saw the receiving mechanism, the situation changed and It was put in a folder and an important place.[/rtl]

[rtl]Through this experience, it becomes clear to us the importance of electronic payment in Iraq, the role of the “K” company and its founder, and how he was able, through directives from the Central Bank, to transfer advanced technology and to have an Active role in the process of developing financial performance in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]As we have mentioned on more than one occasion, Kei Company is working on adopting the best smart systems around the world and benefiting from them to provide advanced products that are characterized by ease in providing financial dues, and thus it is the first national company to provide world-class services and keep pace with the new that is taking place in the field of international electronic payment.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Kinani pointed out that the company's teams are working closely on the reality of the development of payments around the world and benefiting from them locally, as the company realizes that the volume of work in Iraq needs advanced payment systems that contribute to providing modern payment requirements.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is noteworthy that the family of the company includes more than 7 million beneficiaries in all regions of Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:12 am