Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank: We seek to bring about digital technologies in the Iraqi banking secto

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of the Central Bank: We seek to bring about digital technologies in the Iraqi banking secto Empty Governor of the Central Bank: We seek to bring about digital technologies in the Iraqi banking secto

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 7:49 am

Governor of the Central Bank: We seek to bring about digital technologies in the Iraqi banking sector
    • Time: 02/27/2023 15:53:48

• Read: 481 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, affirmed today, Monday, the endeavor to make a quantum leap in the field of financial technology.
    The bank's media said in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Mohsen Ismail, received, today, the regional head of the global "Visa" company, Andrew Tory and his accompanying delegation."
    He added, "The support provided by Visa to regulate the market and increase the acceptance of electronic collection was discussed, in support of the government's directions and the decisions it took in activating electronic payment through the use of the technology provided by the company, as well as improving the regulations and instructions for digital financial services."
    Al-Alaq stressed that "the Central Bank of Iraq is supportive in its steps to expand the use of the latest digital technologies in the banking sector and enhance financial inclusion in Iraq," noting that "the Central Bank of Iraq seeks to make a quantum leap in the field of financial technology in the Iraqi banking sector by keeping pace with the latest global technologies."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:59 am