Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor criticizes the American measures and reminds of the decision to remove its for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor criticizes the American measures and reminds of the decision to remove its for Empty The Minister of Labor criticizes the American measures and reminds of the decision to remove its for

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2023, 6:18 am

[size=30]The Minister of Labor criticizes the American measures and reminds of the decision to remove its forces from Iraq
    [ltr]2023.03.05 - 12:07[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - people  
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, criticized the conditions of the US Treasury Department regarding the circulation of hard currency, while recalling the parliamentary decision that stipulates the removal of foreign forces from Iraq.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The minister's statements came within the activities of the "Al-Rafidian Conference 2023" in Najaf, which was followed by "NAS", where Al-Asadi addressed "the conditions of the US Treasury Department regarding the circulation of hard currency, and its impact on the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar and its effects on the life of the Iraqi citizen," noting that "this caused great suffering among large segments of society.  

Al-Asadi commented on the issue of the American presence, saying: "There is a binding parliamentary decision to remove foreign forces from the country."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:26 am