Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bajari warns of the escalation of cases of electronic extortion.. The matter requires a governmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bajari warns of the escalation of cases of electronic extortion.. The matter requires a governmen Empty Al-Bajari warns of the escalation of cases of electronic extortion.. The matter requires a governmen

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:55 pm

Al-Bajari warns of the escalation of cases of electronic extortion.. The matter requires a government pause
    • Time: 03/07/2023 13:40:46

• Read: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The head of the Parliamentary Transport and Communications Committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, warned today, Tuesday, of the consequences of the increasing cases of electronic extortion, considering the matter a dangerous indicator and in need of a serious government stance to address it.
    Al-Bajari said, according to a statement by her media office, which was received by {Euphrates News}, that "the escalation of cases of electronic extortion is a dangerous indicator that needs a serious government stop, as the problem is now threatening the entire society and targeting its security and social fabric."
    And Al-Bajari indicated, "The electronic side is being exploited for political purposes and is used to strike national security and Iraqi society, asking Parliament to draft a law to reduce these crimes and hold those involved accountable." 
    It also called, "the security authorities to hold the electronic extortion gangs and their supporters accountable by activating the relevant laws and enacting new laws and decisions, especially the electronic extortion and information crimes law."
    Al-Bajari's statements came after the official authorities revealed that a significant increase in cases of electronic extortion during the past year exceeded more than 2,000 cases, the majority of which targeted women, at a rate of 90%, while 10% of cases targeted men.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 am