Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity reveals cases of extortion and bribery of two agricultural contracts in Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity reveals cases of extortion and bribery of two agricultural contracts in Karbala Empty Integrity reveals cases of extortion and bribery of two agricultural contracts in Karbala

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Sep 2019, 2:53 am

Integrity reveals cases of extortion and bribery of two agricultural contracts in Karbala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... The staff of the Office of Karbala Investigation in the Commission on Integrity in the control of the files of two agricultural contracts;

The Investigations Department of the Commission said in a statement that the team of the Karbala Bureau of Investigation, which moved to the Directorate of Agriculture in the province, seized the origin of the files on the contracts concluded with two citizens, indicating that the first contractor filed a complaint against a number of employees of the Directorate of Agriculture; Contract above the area used by him for the benefit of another contractor contrary to the instructions, claiming that the employees requested the amount of (1,000,000,000) billion dinars paid in bribes for them to resolve the issue, and that the estimated value of the land amounting to (4,000,000,000) billion dinars.

She added that a report of a fundamentalist seizure of the seizures was organized in the process, which was carried out under a judicial arrest warrant issued by the judge of the holy court of Karbala.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:03 am