Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor: We will soon work on developing a national lending strategy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Governor: We will soon work on developing a national lending strategy Empty Central Bank Governor: We will soon work on developing a national lending strategy

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:49 am

Central Bank Governor: We will soon work on developing a national lending strategy
    • Time: 03/20/2023 13:44:26

• Read: 78 times

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Al-Alaq:
    - Bank lending is an essential pillar in the work of the banking sector
    - The Central Bank was a pioneer in stimulating the lending capabilities of the banking sector
    - We will soon work on developing a national lending strategy
    - We are now in the process of evaluating these initiatives, benefiting from lessons and putting them in the right directions
    Our focus in the next phase will be on financing small and medium enterprises
    - The banking sector has reached the highest ceiling for lending 
    - We have more than 70 trillion dinars outside the banking system for circulation, and this is a very large amount and represents a high percentage of the gross domestic product
    - We have completed the development of a comprehensive plan and a broad strategy for electronic payment
    - We will monitor in the field the banking services and the extent to which they comply with the standards
    - We will present a project to establish a loan guarantee company
    - The banking sector needs more geographical spread, and we commend some banks that have extended to wide networks
    Inside Iraq, and we call on other banks to promote this expansion in the country's regions 
    - Lending related to agriculture, industry and services sectors is still at its lowest levels 

- We need to build a national strategy for bank lending led by the central bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 am