Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shabki: The oil and gas law will impose the region's authority over areas belonging to Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shabki: The oil and gas law will impose the region's authority over areas belonging to Nineveh Empty Al-Shabki: The oil and gas law will impose the region's authority over areas belonging to Nineveh

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2023, 5:23 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Shabki: The oil and gas law will impose the region's authority over areas belonging to Nineveh[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The former deputy, representing Nineveh Governorate, Muhammad al-Shabaki, confirmed that the legislation of the oil and gas law and its implementation will give the region authority over areas belonging to Nineveh Governorate, pointing out that these areas contain oil fields that are under the authority of the region.
    Al-Shabki said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the problem does not lie in the legislation of the oil and gas law, but the problem is that some areas of the Nineveh governorate are implementing a project aimed at Kurdishizing them through Kurdish schools, in addition to Nineveh that has oil fields from which oil is being extracted by the government.” Territory.”
    He added, "The application of the oil and gas law and the annexation of the oil fields in Nineveh to the region means that the areas in which these fields are located will be areas belonging to Kurdistan, and in conclusion, this means the application of Article 140."
    And he indicated that "there is fear in the areas of the Nineveh Plain and Sinjar regarding the oil and gas law, especially since some areas will indirectly join the region if this law is implemented, despite the fact that they are areas belonging to Nineveh Governorate."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:19 pm