Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The final nail in his coffin.. Al-Halbousi is wrestling with his party leaders over the distribution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The final nail in his coffin.. Al-Halbousi is wrestling with his party leaders over the distribution Empty The final nail in his coffin.. Al-Halbousi is wrestling with his party leaders over the distribution

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:52 am

[size=52]The final nail in his coffin.. Al-Halbousi is wrestling with his party leaders over the distribution of positions[/size]
    • Today 13:04

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar .. 
    Sheikh Ahmed Al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate, revealed, on Thursday, signs of new disagreements between Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi and the leaders of the Taqaddam party over the mechanism for distributing leadership positions. 
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that “signs of new disagreements have arisen between the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and the leaders of the Progress Party, which is led by al-Halbousi, over the mechanism for distributing leadership positions, against the background of amendments that al-Halbousi is making with influential people in Baghdad to dismiss and transfer a number of directors of service departments and senior officials.” in local government.” 
    He added that "signs of new disagreements also arose with businessman Khamis al-Khanjar over personalities nominated by al-Khanjar to occupy high positions and rejected by al-Halbousi." 
     He pointed out that "a number of Taqaddum leaders entered the line of mediation between the opponents, but they did not achieve a rapprochement of points of view, and the door remained open for the withdrawal of a number of party leaders and heading towards forming a counter-front to overthrow the aspirations of al-Halbousi.” 
      And he confirmed, "Al-Halbousi threatened anyone who tries to withdraw from the party by submitting his files to the Integrity Committees on malicious charges." End / 12 a.m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am