Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad al-Sadr to start a new dialogue with all political parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad al-Sadr to start a new dialogue with all political parties Empty Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad al-Sadr to start a new dialogue with all political parties

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad al-Sadr to start a new dialogue with all political parties[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-04-08[/size]
    [size=45]On Saturday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, called on the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to start a new dialogue with all political parties with the aim of consolidating the current regime in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a speech he delivered today during the central ceremony of the Islamic Dawa Party on the anniversary of the killing of its founder, the religious authority, Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr, at the hands of Saddam Hussein's regime in the early eighties of the last century.[/size]
    [size=45]President Nechirvan Barzani said in his speech that the Dawa Party and the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the sixties of the last century were two very important and essential factors that brought them together in a common struggle against dictatorship, and in many cases the Peshmerga forces and the Dawa Party fighters in one place and in one trench, and in the prisons of the regime The former were together, so these two main parties must have a stronger and better relationship.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The Dawa Party's relationship with other Kurdish parties must also be strong, because this party is the most informed of the injustice and persecution that the people of Kurdistan have been subjected to," calling on the party to continue working and joint struggle.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the region asked the Secretary-General of the Dawa Party and the leaders of the party to play an influential role in correcting the mistakes of the past and resolving all problems in order to strengthen the bonds of trust between all Iraqi components, and to strengthen the democratic system and consolidate federalism in Iraq as stipulated in the constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "I took this opportunity to call on His Eminence Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr to start a new multilateral dialogue with all political forces in order to stabilize the political system in Iraq, strengthen the reform movement, and find a political solution inside Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:04 am