Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil talks about a new licensing round and the export of gas abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil talks about a new licensing round and the export of gas abroad Empty The Ministry of Oil talks about a new licensing round and the export of gas abroad

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:55 am

[rtl]The Ministry of Oil talks about a new licensing round and the export of gas abroad[/rtl]

economy  ,  04/27/2023 20:51  , Number of readings: 495 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Oil revealed the amount of gas invested in the Halfaya and Akkas fields, and while it indicated that the sixth licensing round will be launched soon, it clarified the details of the Nebras project in the field of petrochemicals.

"The gas file is complex and needs support, investments and modern technology," said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad, in a statement to the official agency.

He added, "Last month witnessed the opening of part of the Halfaya field, which provides 160 fuel tanks, and the Halfaya power station in Maysan, which produced 1,400 megawatts, was put into operation. The Akkas field was also operated after it was stopped For years with the national effort, and 4 units were operated, providing 60 fuel tanks, and we aspire to reach 180 mqqmq,” noting that “

He stated, "The ministry will soon launch a sixth licensing round, which will include hydrocarbon structures in the western regions, which will enhance the national production of gas," explaining: "We aspire, after meeting the local need for gas, to export the surplus and enter the global gas market.”

He pointed out that "the petrochemical industry relies on gas as a basic material for manufacturing," explaining that "the Al-Faw refinery has a capacity of 300,000 barrels, and next to it is a petrochemical plant."

He continued, "The ministry's priorities are to provide the local gas needed for electric power stations and supply important projects such as petrochemical factories."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm