Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: Baghdad and Kurdistan have not yet reached an agreement to resume exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: Baghdad and Kurdistan have not yet reached an agreement to resume exports Empty Oil Minister: Baghdad and Kurdistan have not yet reached an agreement to resume exports

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2023, 5:03 am

Oil Minister: Baghdad and Kurdistan have not yet reached an agreement to resume exports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    Oil Minister Hayan Abdul Ghani said on Wednesday that the federal government and the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government had not reached an agreement necessary to resume oil exports from northern Iraq to the Turkish port of Ceyhan. According to Reuters
    Turkey stopped the flow of 450,000 barrels per day of northern exports through the Iraqi-Turkish pipeline (TADAWUL: 2360) on March 25, after the International Chamber of Commerce issued a ruling in an arbitration case in favor of Iraq.
    The International Chamber of Commerce ordered Turkey to pay Baghdad $1.5 billion in compensation for damages caused by the Kurdistan Regional Government's illegal oil export between 2014 and 2018. The federal government was exporting about 75 thousand barrels per day of federal crude through the Iraqi-Turkish pipeline, while the Kurdistan Regional Government exports the rest.

Views 397
    Added 05/03/2023 - 7:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 pm