Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Winner: Iraqi Diplomacy Has Begun To Take Its Natural Role And Develop In International Forums

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Winner: Iraqi Diplomacy Has Begun To Take Its Natural Role And Develop In International Forums Empty Winner: Iraqi Diplomacy Has Begun To Take Its Natural Role And Develop In International Forums

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2023, 5:24 am

Winner: Iraqi Diplomacy Has Begun To Take Its Natural Role And Develop In International Forums
    05/23/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / A member of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, Amer Al-Faez, confirmed today, Tuesday, that Iraqi diplomacy has begun to take its natural role and develop in international forums.
    The winner said in an interview with Earth News Agency, "Iraq and Iraqi diplomacy have begun to take their natural role and develop in international forums, and Iraqi diplomacy is proceeding successfully according to the government's curriculum plan and the Iraqi government's vision of Iraq's true position among countries."
    He added, "His participation in the summit and before that his mediation, and countries depended on him in mediation as a result of the good relations between Iraq and these neighboring countries, the region and the countries of the world in general. All of this came from the success of Iraqi diplomacy and government support for these activities in occupying Iraq's natural position among countries.   "
     And he stated, “The Arab Summit, the role of Iraq was distinguished and recognized, and was welcomed by all countries, and the side meetings held by Al-Sudani are all in the interest of developing diplomatic relations between Iraq and these brotherly Arab countries, and confirming Iraq’s success, its return to its Arab surroundings, and its occupation of its natural position among countries.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:07 am