Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prior to the 'OPEC' meeting.. the Saudi energy minister meets with his counterparts from the UAE, Ku

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prior to the 'OPEC' meeting.. the Saudi energy minister meets with his counterparts from the UAE, Ku Empty Prior to the 'OPEC' meeting.. the Saudi energy minister meets with his counterparts from the UAE, Ku

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 9:08 am

[size=30]Prior to the 'OPEC' meeting.. the Saudi energy minister meets with his counterparts from the UAE, Kuwait and Iraq
    [ltr]2023.06.03 - 15:09[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas   
    Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman met in Vienna with his counterparts from the UAE, Kuwait and Iraq, ahead of the meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And Tass reported that the Saudi minister is staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel in the Austrian capital.  

UAE Energy Minister Suhail Al-Mazrouei, Iraqi Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani, Kuwaiti Oil Minister Badr Al-Mulla and Algerian Energy Minister Mohamed Arkab arrived there this morning, ahead of the OPEC meeting scheduled for 13:00 Moscow time.  

The OPEC meeting that takes place every six months has not started yet. It was postponed pending the Saudi and Emirati energy ministers. As for the rest of the ministers of the member states of the Organization, they arrived at the OPEC Secretariat building.  

This meeting takes place on the eve of the OPEC+ ministerial meeting, which will also be held in the personal presence of ministers in Vienna.  

A source in one of the delegations told the "Tass" correspondent that OPEC + countries are studying various options for action on oil production standards at the June 4 meeting, including production cuts.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:53 pm