Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A noticeable rise in the exchange rates of the dollar, while the Sudanese are fighting a battle to l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A noticeable rise in the exchange rates of the dollar, while the Sudanese are fighting a battle to l Empty A noticeable rise in the exchange rates of the dollar, while the Sudanese are fighting a battle to l

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:05 am

A noticeable rise in the exchange rates of the dollar, while the Sudanese are fighting a battle to lower them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Sunday, the exchange rates of the dollar rose against the Iraqi dinar, in light of a battle waged by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to reduce prices locally. 
    The (Baghdad Today) correspondent said, "The selling price of the dollar today reached 148,500 dinars per 100 dollars, while the purchase price reached 146,500 dinars per 100 dollars." 
    By observing the numbers, it was found that the difference amounted to (2000) dinars between buying and selling, in light of Al-Sudani's continued emphasis on implementing measures to reduce the exchange rate. 
    A war waged by the Prime Minister, to control exchange rates, sometimes with procedures from the Central Bank of Iraq and others related to exchange offices and private banks. 
    Here we find that despite the strict measures imposed by the executive authority, private banks and exchange offices found doors to manipulate prices away from the sight of the regulatory authorities. 
    The Association of Iraqi Banks is present and absent from the Iraqi arena. Despite the manipulation of the dollar exchange rate, it did not move a finger and take concrete steps on the ground as a supervisory authority that follows up on the work of banks.  
    The citizen, in turn, is the first and last affected by the manipulation of the dollar exchange rate, as the livelihood is now at the mercy of the merchants who raised prices under the pretext of the dollar.   
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:29 pm