Baghdad Today conveys the latest developments in the voting session on the budget[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 21:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Baghdad today - Baghdad
Today, Baghdad, through its correspondents in the House of Representatives and its sources, transmits the latest developments in the voting session on the tripartite budget, which is scheduled to be held today, Thursday.
- The coordination framework informs the Kurdistan Democratic Party that the House of Representatives will start voting on the budget law at 10 o'clock and there will be no new delay, and the voting process will take place even in light of the boycott of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and for this it must resolve its matter and agree finally on the points of contention
- Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and his two deputies, Mohsen al-Mandalawi and Shakhwan Abdullah, arrive at the Parliament building.
The meeting of the Kurdish forces is still going on at the parliament building, and there is no agreement regarding the controversial paragraphs related to the Kurdistan region within the budget law so far.
-The Parliamentary Finance Committee holds a meeting in the presence of the Speaker of Parliament, his two deputies and heads of parliamentary blocs to resolve differences over the budget law
- Kurdish parties end all their meetings inside the House of Representatives prior to the session
- Fares Issa, head of the region's representative, arrives at the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc
- Pressures exerted by the Kurdistan Democratic Party in order to postpone the voting session on the budget law until next Saturday until a final agreement is reached on the region’s paragraphs within the budget law, with the insistence of some of the coordination framework to hold the session today, with the possibility of postponing to Saturday
He follows ..