Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the rule of law: Parliament supports the achievement of economic sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the rule of law: Parliament supports the achievement of economic sovereignty Empty Deputy for the rule of law: Parliament supports the achievement of economic sovereignty

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2023, 9:30 am

Deputy for the rule of law: Parliament supports the achievement of economic sovereignty

23-07-02 14:14:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Covenant / special

Representative of the State of Law Coalition, Hussein Mardan, affirmed that the House of Representatives supports the vision of economic sovereignty, which was presented by His Eminence Sheikh Qais Khazali on the first day of Eid.
    Mardan said in a statement to Al-Ahed website, today, Sunday, that "the government and the House of Representatives categorically reject the US hegemony over Iraqi funds."
    He added, "The pressures exerted by Washington on Iraq's money and oil are not new, and we support achieving financial independence and economic sovereignty to remove Washington's hand from this file."
    Mardan said, "Iraq today is looking for balance in its economic relations with major countries, especially China, Russia and other countries."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm