Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A delegation from the local government of Erbil to Saudi Arabia to solve the problem of water scarci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - A delegation from the local government of Erbil to Saudi Arabia to solve the problem of water scarci Empty A delegation from the local government of Erbil to Saudi Arabia to solve the problem of water scarci

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2023, 5:27 am

A delegation from the local government of Erbil to Saudi Arabia to solve the problem of water scarcity in the province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-04 03:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ A delegation from Erbil Governorate, the capital of Kurdistan Region, is scheduled to visit Saudi Arabia today, Tuesday, to discuss several files, most notably the water scarcity.
    Erbil Governorate said in a statement received by Shafaq News agency, "The delegation is headed by the Governor of Erbil, Omid Khoshnaw, with the membership of the Director General of Water in the Kurdistan Region, the Director General of Erbil Water, in addition to a number of investors and businessmen."

The statement added, "The visit aims to discuss enhancing trade and investment exchange, solving the problem of water scarcity in Erbil, and benefiting from Saudi Arabia's experience in this field. The delegation will hold meetings with the Saudi Minister of Commerce, the Minister of Investment, and Prince Riyad, in addition to a number of representatives of Saudi companies." .
    The statement indicated that "the delegation's visit will last for four days."

It is noteworthy that Erbil suffers from water scarcity, which began to show its features in the summer during the last decade, and the Kurdistan Regional Government and the local governorate administration are fighting this scarcity by constructing dams and lakes in addition to digging new wells and racing against time in order to reduce the impact of water shortage in light of the exacerbation of severity Climate change and population increase.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:15 pm