Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In two steps.. Parliamentary Finance reveals mechanisms for implementing monitoring of budget items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In two steps.. Parliamentary Finance reveals mechanisms for implementing monitoring of budget items Empty In two steps.. Parliamentary Finance reveals mechanisms for implementing monitoring of budget items

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2023, 10:01 am

In two steps.. Parliamentary Finance reveals mechanisms for implementing monitoring of budget items
    • Time: 07/09/2023 17:32:41

• Read: 299 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed two important steps to monitor the implementation of the budget items.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the committee, Muhammad Nouri, told Al-Furat News that: "With the start of the legislative term, the committee will form sub-committees to monitor the provisions of the implementation of the budget law, and activate the oversight role on certain ministries without other ministries, according to the committee's plan."
    Nuri added, "The committee is also preparing a set of draft laws that will be dealt with, but it has not been finally determined yet, in addition to projects that concern the practical side of the budget."
    Today, Sunday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives set a date for the start of the second legislative term for the second legislative year, and the first session of the second legislative term will be held next Saturday, corresponding to 7/15/2023.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm