Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: There is no justification for not implementing the budget items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: There is no justification for not implementing the budget items Empty Parliamentary Economy: There is no justification for not implementing the budget items

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jun 2021, 7:16 am

Parliamentary Economy: There is no justification for not implementing the budget items

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment called, on Tuesday, to expedite the implementation of budget mechanisms for fear of causing an economic stagnation in the market.
    Member of the Parliamentary Committee, Mazen Al-Faili, said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, followed by Al-Eqtisadi News, that "there is no excuse for implementing the budget's provisions, especially after the many calls to vote on it before its approval and reduction from 164 trillion to 130 trillion dinars." 
    He stressed that "the delay in launching the budget mechanisms is not justified, but is caused by the absence of a government program that is applied on the ground."
    He added that "the implementation of the budget paragraphs in general would move the market, and that disrupting this matter is expected to cause an economic recession." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:51 pm