Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / Al-Dakhil … the Sudanese agreed to trade and exchange currencies for exchange companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conscious / Al-Dakhil … the Sudanese agreed to trade and exchange currencies for exchange companies  Empty Conscious / Al-Dakhil … the Sudanese agreed to trade and exchange currencies for exchange companies

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2023, 10:21 am

[size=32]Conscious / Al-Dakhil … the Sudanese agreed to trade and exchange currencies for exchange companies in Nineveh[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 10 Views

Conscious of Mosul office Muqdam Khazal
    The Executive Director of the Reconstruction of Nineveh, a human rights activist, Abd al-Qadir al-Dakhil, revealed that the Prime Minister had approved the recommendations of the minutes of the meeting of the Supreme Committee for the Reconstruction of Nineveh, which included several recommendations, including resolving the problems of exchange companies and allowing them to trade in dollars in Nineveh Governorate. Where the Governor of the Central Bank clarified during the meeting the bank's intention to resume selling cash dollars through licensed banks in Nineveh Governorate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:08 pm