Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Environment is conducting an inspection tour of the departments of mines and the pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Environment is conducting an inspection tour of the departments of mines and the pro Empty The Minister of Environment is conducting an inspection tour of the departments of mines and the pro

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 4:29 am

[size=46]The Minister of Environment is conducting an inspection tour of the departments of mines and the protection and improvement of the environment[/size]
    Iraq
    02:36 - 2023-08-01
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

The Ministry of Environment - Department of Mine Affairs prepared a map for the national demining program in Iraq based on technical survey, removal, quality management, and clearance of land contaminated with cluster munitions in the country. Minister of Environment, Eng 

. Dr. Sabah Al-Husseini and the advanced staff in the department, that it is in implementation of Iraq's obligations towards the Convention on the Prohibition of Cluster Munitions (CCM Convention) and after the Iraqi government allocated sums of money to the Mine Affairs Department within the budget law of 2023, where a study was prepared with its financial and technical details to clear the lands of cluster bombs, And get rid of this pollution that kills the citizens and causes the loss of agricultural and pastoral lands and increases the rate of desertification and its repercussions on the climate and the environment.

Amidi stressed that the main goal of conducting mine action is a humanitarian goal through surveying and clearing registered and
    new dangerous areas, preserving the lives of citizens, and establishing economic, environmental, service and agricultural projects after clear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:52 am