Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Environment confirms the follow-up of the work of the departments and people of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Environment confirms the follow-up of the work of the departments and people of the  Empty The Minister of Environment confirms the follow-up of the work of the departments and people of the

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2023, 4:12 am

[size=46]The Minister of Environment confirms the follow-up of the work of the departments and people of the Southern Environment Department[/size]
    Iraq
    11:08 - 2023-05-22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Environment, Eng. Nizar Amidi, visited the Environmental Protection and Improvement Department in the southern region to see the reality of the environmental workflow and the most important work entrusted to the department, in the presence of the Technical Undersecretary, Dr.
    The Minister of Environment praised, during a press conference held at the headquarters of the department, the efforts of the workers and their great keenness to push the wheel of work on the right path and remove all obstacles, and the importance of training
    and qualifying the new staff, stressing his support and support for all employees,
     as well as stressing the continuity of cooperation and coordination with the relevant authorities and departments in the province In order to provide the best services in the environmental field to ensure the health and safety of citizens, 
    The Minister of Environment listened to the requests and problems of the employees, put the most appropriate solutions to them, and took the necessary measures in accordance with the legal contexts and as quickly as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:26 pm