Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafar: Article 140 is rejected and not mentioning nationality in the population census avoids fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafar: Article 140 is rejected and not mentioning nationality in the population census avoids fraud Empty Jaafar: Article 140 is rejected and not mentioning nationality in the population census avoids fraud

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2023, 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Jaafar: Article 140 is rejected and not mentioning nationality in the population census avoids fraud[/size]
    • Today 11:57

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Jassim Muhammad Jaafar confirmed today, Friday, that Article 140 related to the disputed components and regions is rejected by most of the components, pointing to the importance of not mentioning nationality and sectarianism in the population census, to avoid falsifying data in minority areas and other components.
    Jaafar told Al-Maalouma, "The Kurds have come to a conviction that Article 140 cannot be applied, especially since other components, such as the Turkmen and others, reject this article, in addition to the fact that the international factor has become convinced of the non-application of such an article."
    He added, "There is a necessity not to mention nationality and sectarianism in the general population and housing census form, as it introduces the components into competition and creates a state of fraud in statistics and data, and therefore it is not possible to obtain an accurate census."
    And he indicated that "some powerful parties will go towards falsifying data in the event that they tend to mention nationality and sectarianism when conducting the population census, and as a result, the tendency not to mention them in the census is a correct measure that avoids cases of manipulation in the data of the components." ended 25 n

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:23 am