Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Compactness and savings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Compactness and savings Empty Compactness and savings

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Sep 2014, 5:16 pm

Compactness and savings

Economic expert called the appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh to activate the financial market through the launch of the trading rights of the debt through bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance, along with Treasury Notes.

Saleh explained in a statement (morning) that are traded in the Iraqi market for securities is a title, not IOUs, noting that trading on these two types of bonds together will lead to the revitalization of the stock market and serve the local economy are the biggest. He stressed that the launch of such trading will lead to the revitalization of the movement and the movement of money in the Iraqi market for securities.

He pointed out that Iraq lacks the financial market makers as it is possible to use international expertise in this field, it is necessary to expand this aspect down to the savings and Aktnazac audience as there are large sums of money deposited in banks are not invested properly.

He also noted that it is possible to issue sovereign bonds with two first sold at a discount and sold second-rate, and both lead the same purpose in terms of trading in the Iraqi market for securities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:41 pm