Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sahhaf: The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation arrives in Baghdad today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sahhaf: The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation arrives in Baghdad today Empty Al-Sahhaf: The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation arrives in Baghdad today

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2023 - 9:04

Al-Sahhaf: The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation arrives in Baghdad today
    • Time: 08/27/2023 14:21:39

• Read: 351 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Hussein Ibrahim Taha, arrives today, Sunday, in the capital, Baghdad.
    And the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated, in a statement received by {Euphrates News}, that "the Secretary-General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Hussein Ibrahim Taha, arrives today in the capital, Baghdad."
    She added, "The Secretary-General will meet during his visit with the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, and the Council of Ministers, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani."
    And she continued, "He will also discuss with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein ways of cooperation within the framework of the organization."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 14:03