Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Headed by Fouad Hussein.. the first meeting of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation with the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Headed by Fouad Hussein.. the first meeting of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation with the Empty Headed by Fouad Hussein.. the first meeting of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation with the

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Headed by Fouad Hussein.. the first meeting of the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation with the federal government was held in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After its arrival in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, the Kurdistan Regional Government negotiating delegation began, on Wednesday evening (August 30, 2023), its first meeting with federal government officials.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting was held between the delegations of the regional government and the federal government, headed by the Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting discussed ways to pay the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees for the months of July and August, as well as the total financial dues of the region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the regional government stated that the meeting touched on several axes, including the salaries of the region's employees, the challenges that stand in the way of implementing the public financial budget law, and the region's financial rights.[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier today, the Kurdistan Region delegation arrived in Baghdad to start a new round of talks with the federal government.[/size]
    [size=45]The delegation consists of each of the Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region, Awat Sheikh Janab, the President of the Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region, Omid Sabah, the Secretary of the Cabinet Office, Amang Rahim, and a number of general directors in the ministry.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:45 am