Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan, “a haven for smugglers and speculators”... These are the reasons for the rise in the pric

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan, “a haven for smugglers and speculators”... These are the reasons for the rise in the pric Empty Kurdistan, “a haven for smugglers and speculators”... These are the reasons for the rise in the pric

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 10:30 am

Kurdistan, “a haven for smugglers and speculators”... These are the reasons for the rise in the price of the dollar? - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Tuesday (September 12, 2023), a security source revealed the reason for the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, while noting that the Kurdistan region is a haven for smugglers and speculators. 
    The source told "Baghdad Today", "The current rise in the dollar exchange rates falls on the Kurdistan region," noting that "most of the currency smuggling operations take place through the border crossings of Erbil, in cooperation with speculators in the Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya Stock Exchanges."
    He pointed out that "speculators, smugglers, and currency traders take the region as a safe haven for their lawless actions." 
    On August 1, 2023, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani revealed that “the National Security Service carried out a heroic operation that overthrew a network of large currency speculators,” explaining that “the speculators were setting an exchange rate and communicating with people who would withdraw dollars from the market for them .  ”
    Al-Sudani explained in a press conference that “the major speculators were linked to others in the Kurdistan region through whom currency was smuggled,” adding, “In cooperation with the Kurdistan region, a speculative network in the city of Erbil was also overthrown .  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:04 pm