Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Its profits compete with oil.. Features of the “Iraq Transit” project see the light

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Its profits compete with oil.. Features of the “Iraq Transit” project see the light Empty Its profits compete with oil.. Features of the “Iraq Transit” project see the light

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2023, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Its profits compete with oil.. Features of the “Iraq Transit” project see the light[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Parliamentary Communications Committee, Aqeel Al-Fatlawi, announced, in a press interview, that Iraq will launch a transit optical cable project soon.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Fatlawi said, “Iraq’s wealth does not stop at what is contained within its soil, but rather its geographical location in that it represents the shortest distance between the Arabian Gulf and Europe via Turkey, and it can become an important compass in international communications between the Indian Ocean and the countries of Southeast Asia, Europe, and even Africa.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “There is a strategic project that will be presented soon, which is the transit of optical cables that transport Internet capacities from the port of Al-Faw to Turkey and from there to Europe, which can accommodate 30-35% of the Internet capacity around the world, meaning that we will be facing a resource comparable to oil.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, “Many countries seek to have an opportunity to invest in the transit of optical cables in Iraq, especially since it supports the most important future sectors that constitute vitality in the economy.”[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, the Ministry of Communications announced its approval of a transit project to link the Gulf countries to Iraq via Kuwait.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:20 am